Using one of a few responsive, Christine-coded templates, I can focus on what really counts at this stage, your message, performance and security.
Gather up whatever materials you have at the moment and let me review, organize and write in ways that address all the pertinant elements of success.
Here's a list. You don't need all of them.
- Your logo in digital form and highest resolution
- Contact information
- Social media links
- Mission statement, history
- People involved, with headshots
- Products and/or services and descriptions ( up to 5 each )
- Awards, Certifications, Associations
- Articles you've written or that have been written about you/your company
- Whatever else you can think of
Limited to five webpages and few revisions, this basic, attractive website is fully expandable as you and your project evolves.
I'll use your photos, or purchase stock graphics to supplement your content and to make gorgeous links to your site from search and social media.
I'll set up Google Analytics and Google Search (for site health) so you can start monitoring your success within 30 days. Improvements and enhancements can be based on data, rather than guesswork.
The site can be readily ported into a WordPress platform when you are ready to take on your own content management.
Don't wait years, or even months, for "perfection,"
start using a website for success right away.
Don't wait years, or even months, for "perfection," start using a website for success right away.